FILE ARCHIVE HANDLER
What is this program for and what does program do?
- Under first tab "Huge Archive Make" you can link small files into
big one. I will use that program to link my files into big one.
Every program will now include executable file and
one big file-my archive that will include
graphics, sound, etc...
- Under second tab "Break Huge Archive" you can break big file to small
pices that can go to floppy or somewhere else.
- Under third tab "Link Back" you can link back files that were previously
made under second tab.
How is XXL format written?
- 4 bytes is signature XXL8
- 2 bytes are number of all files in archive
- next follow data about programs every program has its own head and it is 30 bytes long
12 bytes is for filename
4 bytes is for file size
4 bytes is for file seek(where in the archive file is)
10 bytes are empty-0 (maybe for date, attributes)
After that follows next 30 bytes of next program...
You can download that program with source files and executable under programming-delphi .